Age Verification via Inverite
Inverite is a safe way to upload your ID card photo for age verification, photos are stored on a highly encrypted server, all photos are deleted after one week. You can use Inverite during checkout or registration.
To use Inverite please upload 1 photo of the front, and 1 photo of the back of your ID card.
Inverite scans the front and back of your ID card. If you are 19+ years old, it will automatically fill in your first and last name for your shipping information and approve your account. Please place an order while you wait for account approval.
- Only valid Canadian IDs will work (Drivers License, Passport or National ID card).
- Photo must be well lit and in focus.
- Do not cover information.
- Card must be on a flat surface.
- Card must be horizontal as shown below.
Possible problems with uploading:
- Do not use a low-quality camera.
- Make sure your photo is well lit and in focus.
- If using a flash make sure the flashlight is not creating reflections.
- The picture must be lower than 5 MB (megabytes).
If you have difficulty with Inverite, please email us at [email protected]
Include in your email:
- Your order number
- Photo of ID card attached to the email.
For more information on Inverite please visit their official site: https://www.inverite.com/id-verify/